Our Basic Roger™ Soundfield Speaker Kit is a fully contained Soundfield Speaker Starter Kit with teacher microphone which simultaneously transmits to hearing impaired children’s roger receivers & hearing aids with MyLinks connected to enabled Telecoils.
The Soundfield speaker is a specialised hearing solution that dynamically adjusts sound to improve the learning environment for all listeners. Soundfield speakers specifically improve the listeners understanding of speech by providing an even distribution of sound between the teacher, the students and multimedia equipment.
Sensors within the Digimaster Soundfield Speaker dynamically detect the rooms sound and adjust the acoustics to an optimal level. The volume automatically adjusts to:
- Minimise reverberation,
- Improve sound-to-noise ratios,
- Improved sentence recognition ability
- Increased attention, interaction and participation
- Quicker acquisition of reading, writing & numeracy skills
- Reduced teacher vocal strain
- Improved classroom management
- Direct hearing aid connectivity