This Hall Hearing Augmentation Package provides voice and audio direct to hearing aids, Roger receivers and a range of other devices.
- no interference issues,
- automatic connection,
- compatible with most existing PA systems (adaptors may be required),
- easy to use,
- expandable with unlimited repeaters
We recommend Roger Hearing Augmentation for the following reasons:
- The handsfree microphone transmits the voice of the speaker (s) clearly without background noise,
- Audio feeds from TV, Laptops, iPads and other devices plug into the microphone easily via a headphone jack,
- Australian Children are given Roger technology in their hearing aids. By using Roger transmitters we utilise this compatibility to get efficient use of technology and optimise quality,
- No interference / feedback issues caused by metal structures, other technology, and music equipment,
- Children have no need for a neck loop, reducing stigma, increasing uptake, and reducing number of neck loops required therefore decreasing cost,
- Easy to use and maintain,
- Minimal wiring requirements make is easy to retrofit into existing spaces,
- Expandable to a Soundfield solution to benefit all children including covering the teachers voice (normal hearing, and hearing impaired),
Note Roger MyLinks are required for compliance and must be purchased separately. Refer product details for information regarding the quantity required.
NCC/BCA D3.7 compliant, subject to signage, quantity of MyLink receivers & range requirements.
Range is 10+ metres and compatible with the Roger Repeater to get additional coverage.
- 3 x In-Built Directional Microphones
- 3.5 Stereo Audio In
Please refer to the individual product pages for detailed documentation.