This Hall Soundfield Package provides voice and audio direct to hearing aids, Roger receivers and a range of other devices.
- no interference issues,
- automatic connection,
- compatible with most existing PA systems (adaptors may be required),
- easy to use,
- expandable with unlimited repeaters
We recommend Roger Hearing Augmentation for the following reasons:
- The handsfree microphone transmits the voice of the speaker (s) clearly without background noise,
- Audio feeds from TV, Laptops, iPads and other devices plug into the microphone easily via a headphone jack,
- Australian Children are given Roger technology in their hearing aids. By using Roger transmitters we utilise this compatibility to get efficient use of technology and optimise quality,
- No interference / feedback issues caused by metal structures, other technology, and music equipment,
- Children have no need for a neck loop, reducing stigma, increasing uptake, and reducing number of neck loops required therefore decreasing cost,
- Easy to use and maintain,
- Minimal wiring requirements make is easy to retrofit into existing spaces,
- Expandable to a Soundfield solution to benefit all children including covering the teachers voice (normal hearing, and hearing impaired),
NCC/BCA D3.7 compliant, subject to signage, quantity of MyLink receivers & range requirements.
Range is 10+ metres and compatible with the Roger Repeater to get additional coverage.
- 3 x In-Built Directional Microphones
- 3.5 Stereo Audio In